Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Trail Angel


Tammy, the Greenbriar State park ranger was nice enough to give me a ride back to the trail after I walked into her park. The story goes as follows; I left the trail and walked about a mile into the park in order to get something to eat at the snack bar. A bad thunderstorm hit just as I entered the park so the snack bar closed about two hours early. I stopped to ask Tammy for directions back to the trail. She decided to take me to the nearby store and buy me dinner and something to drink. She then drove me to the trail and posed for a photo.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up! Love the stories, and enjoy the flatlands while you have them. I'm off to Philmont with the family this Sunday for 95 miles over 11 days. I think the last time you saw my boys they had chicken pox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear from you Chris. Have fun at Philmont and hopefully the weather will cooperate. Yes, the boys did have the pox when we visited. Tell Julie hello for me. Please stay in touch and thx for following the blog!

      Delete